Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Baby Will Update

It is official, Baby Boy Kolberg has a name....William John Kolberg to be know as "Will"! We had lots of friends and family weigh in on the name via our online poll and the results were basically 50/50 for the two names. Josh was pulling for Will and so was Grant (I think there was some brainwashing going on). Right around Father's Day I told Josh I had a present for him in the babies room...and it was the name Will spelled out with wood letters above the crib. At first Josh was a little surprised that there wasn't more debate/consideration, but as we started calling the baby bump Will, it started to feel more natural. So with less than 5 weeks left until Will arrives, we know the name of the fourth family member. I just love when Grant refers to him as my "broder" Will. So cute!

I had my 34 week check up today (a couple days late) and Dr. Payne says that things are progressing, but she really thinks that Will will stay put until at least 36 weeks. However beyond that she has little doubt that he will arrive early and be BIG like his brother (Grant was 8 lbs. 10 oz. and 9 days early). We have an induction set for about a week before the due date...if we make it to that point. I just hope I am close to the hospital when I go into labor- With Grant's lightening speed arrival, I can only imagine that Will will try to beat his record.

My belly is being stretched to the limits as you can see from the picture taken at 34 weeks!
We can't wait to meet Will and get to know him!

No comments:

Post a Comment