Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Walls, but no Will!

As you can see from the pictures below, the house is coming along....our contractor (a.k.a- my dad) says that in the next three weeks we will really see progress. Here is a picture from last night- see no walls!Then here is a picture of today around 3:30pm! Walla- WALLS on the first floor! Josh even got in on the action and was recruited to help lift a garage wall into place. It is truly amazing to be able to walk through the main living floor and see it take shape. I am already decorating it in my head :-)

So we have walls, but no Baby Will! He is just super cozy in my belly I guess and has decided to stay put. I have an appointment with Dr. Payne tomorrow and hopefully she can get things moving a little and set an induction date if he doesn't decide to surprise us earlier. So in the meantime, Grant and I are filling our days with fun activities to keep us busy (and my mind off being SO pregnant). Today we met up with Leanne, Reese, Taylor, Shannon, Emmett and Jo at Tanner Park in West Linn for some fun in the fountain and play ground. Here are the bigger kids on the teeter-tatter while Jo watched!
This weekend, we celebrated Multnomah Days with a parade through Multnomah Village. It was Grant's first time seeing a parade and he really loved the candy that they threw. We tried to tell him to wave, but mostly he just stuck his hand out in hopes that they would throw more candy.


We met up with Kate, Sean, Sabina and some other friends at the parade. Sean and Deco (the dog) kicked off the event in the dog parade.

Go Sean and Deco!

1 comment:

  1. Grant is looking like such the little man! Ready to be a big brother, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete