Wednesday, May 27, 2009

To the Beach Again....

We kicked off the Memorial Day weekend by celebrating Andy's birthday as a family on Wednesday night. Grant loved playing Ladder Golf and was actually quite good at it!
He loved carrying around all the golf balls on strings!

We sang Happy Birthday to Andy "twice", which I am sure he appreciated :-)


Grant thought the best present was the big box that Uncle Andy's shop vac came in. Can you find Grant?

Then it was off to the beach on Sunday of Memorial Day. We decided to go to Seaside again and this time to bring Josh (Dad)! We hit the aquarium where Grant held many things including this hermit crab.
As you can see it was a great day to be at the beach...It doesn't get much better than this in Oregon!
Then it was off to wait in line at the bumper cars!

Grant had fun tearing it up with his Daddy!

Of course we had to ride the mini train again.......this time Grant was thrilled to sit in the Caboose.

After Seaside we headed down to Rock Away, where my parents were staying with my brother and his family. We got to spend some quality time in the sand. Papa gets his feet buried by Brook!

My Mom, (a.k.a Mimi) had the dogs on the beach too.

Grant loved running in the sand...
What a beautiful beach
I was seriously running for my life because the water was sooooo......COLD! It didn't seem to bother Brook or Grant though.

I hung back and watched them get wet in the waves...

What an all around fun day! It was nice to spend the day with my boys and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment