Thursday, March 19, 2009

"Mini Vans"

Awhile back, while driving down the road, Grant pointed to a minivan and asked "what is that?" I told him it was a minivan and that mommy never wanted to drive a minivan (although for those of you who have them- I know that they are fab and that I should get one). So I made up a little song about minivans to an old tune I knew. I sang "we don't want no minivan, no, no, no, no minivan." Of course, Grant being my biggest fan, thought it was super hilarious. So for awhile there and still occasionally he will point out a minivan and say "sing that minivan song mommy."

So this morning I was putting on his shoes (Vans) and Grant tells me, "mommy, these are my minivans." How clever.....I just cracked up!

Oh and we are on night seven of no pee-pee at night success!!! Way to go Big G!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I didn't know you had a blog! How great. I just saw your commend on my blog. And I haven't figured out how to post a reply to a comment so I decided to just post on your blog. We are still looking at another 12-18 months before a referral. A long ways off! How are you feeling? Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Grant! So exciting for you. And hilarious about the minivan song (which I have to admit I TOTALLY agree with). :)

    Becky

    ReplyDelete