Monday, March 30, 2009

The Worm Farm

Grant is lucky to have two cousins, Brooklyn and Jack, who live close by! Brook is 1 year older than Grant and Jack is two years younger than him. Last night they came over for dinner and we spent some time outside enjoying the sunshine! Brook and her Dad (Ryan, my brother) made a worm farm with some left over worms he had from fishing. She was so excited to show Grant.
Brook and Grant dug right into the dirt and each grabbed a worm...they were swinging them around and I was trying not to show how grossed out I was! Brook had named all her worms too.

I think this ones name was Cash a.k.a Cash Money! Grant looks a little grossed out by his worm....


While Grant and Brook flung their worms around, Jack was content to play big boy basket ball.

As always it was a fun night with the kids, Ryan and Wendi! Lets hope that Grant got enough of Brook's worm farm because Mommy won't be making one for him anytime soon :-) Ewww....








1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Chris! I never could put one on a hook when we were fishing.

    ReplyDelete